UNLOCK Tests šiuo metu ieško naujų komandos narių šiose pozicijose:
Junior-Mid Full-Stack (React/Node) Developer
WHO WE ARE?
UNLOCK Tests has developed and continues to build a B2B SAAS platform, offering its customers all the essential tools for employee and organisational assessment. UNLOCK Tests began with a simple mission: to reinvent the way leaders and businesses make recruitment and HR management decisions by adding data layers to an often-intuitive process.
UNLOCK Tests products are already reaching international markets and are being used in leading Lithuanian and international companies. We expect this growth only to accelerate in the coming years, covering new countries, new products and business areas which guarantees further career opportunities.
Our greatest assets are knowledge and people. Our small fully remote team consisting of 12 people and working from different parts of Europe includes talents from diverse fields such as business consulting, HR management, organizational psychology and more. They bring to bear their unique expertise and skill to deliver simple, proven and accessible organizational and employee assessment solutions to people-driven businesses and organizations.
We are an open, highly flexible, and efficient team. Our team makes decisions quickly and meetings are held only when, and for as long as, necessary.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior-Mid Full-Stack JS Developer with at least one year of experience, willing and able to work remotely in a small team to develop a successful, fast-growing B2B SaaS UNLOCK Tests platform. We guarantee fast-learning opportunities and versatile experience in developing new web application functionalities, optimizing existing ones, improving UI/UX, visualizing data etc.
You will work in a team of two, with a senior mentor assigned to you alone. Your role will involve contributing to the development of new UNLOCK Tests products, which include desktop- and mobile-friendly HR tests and surveys and finding effective solutions to improve existing features and functions.
- Key day-to-day tools: React + Redux, Node.js + Sequelize. Experience with these technologies would be considered a strong advantage.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to find solutions in a wide range of situations are essential.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A great deal of creative freedom in designing new functionalities, developing products, identifying and proposing optimal solutions.
- An opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled team with strong mentoring provision.
- A great working environment, with empathetic and employee-orientated managers.
- Direct involvement in the decision-making process regarding the UNLOCK Tests platform’s development.
- Flexible remote working hours; online office.
- Training opportunities.
- Competitive salary in line with experience and contribution, with opportunities for an increase (gross: 1,800–3,000 €/month).
For more information, contact us at +370 618 69465. Please send your CV by 01/03/2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.